
Today was picture day at school, and because the boys were all fancied up for photos we took the chance to try to capture all 3 kids in one location... plus props! Each kiddo was gifted a fancy silver cup with their name and birth date on it from the Mintzers, and Barry had requested that we try to show them in a picture. This was our attempt at that. The boys loved playing with them, and we got several shots just with them goofing around, looking and talking into the cups. Shots with Miss Lucy were limited, as she was mad that Mommy wasn't holding her.

Lucy has been enjoying more quality Daddy time now that his work schedule has slowed down. She and Dad play together Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays and have lots of fun. She likes to climb into the egg chair, especially when someone will come and pull down the lid and play "peekies" with her. She also loves bathtime. Tonight I gave her a bath by herself, and when she was all done I dried her off and let her crawl around naked for a few minutes while I got Owen in the tub. As I am washing his hair, she crawls around through the other door, over to the tub, and starts climbing in again. So she bathed a 2nd time with Owen and had big fun.

We'll have more updates on Owen's school adventures soon,
as well as Mr. Kindergarten himself. Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment