Last night Ken and I were sitting in the house enjoying the breeze when all of the sudden we noticed a VERY foul odor. SKUNK! We raced around to shut the windows before the stench settled in too much. We find Charlie outside, dripping wet with skunk spray. YUCK! So we try calling the animal control officer (Ken's dad) to see what is the best for cutting the smell, but he isn't answering his phone. Luckily, Mom was just a phone call away, and she was ready with a special skunk remedy from her ~many~ rounds of late night skunk showers with Cricket. While Mom drove over, Ken went down and talked to his dad and learned lemon juice is also good for cutting skunk.
So Charlie got bathed late last night and slept in the garage; she'll be the proud owner of many baths in her near future I'm sure.
That's what I get for taking a nap yesterday morning.....
1 comment:
Poor Charlie.
Imagine how strong the smell is in her nose. And she can't do anything about it.
Hi, Guys!
Post a Comment