I am recovering, or at least trying to, from some bug that has invaded my system. I woke up Wednesday and had no voice. Every time I tried to speak I wound up sounding like a chicken. I finally have a voice again, thankfully, but know I have a bit to go before the germ has been eradicated. So today I took it easy, lounging about this morning. Lucy and Owen climbed up on the bed for some snuggle time, and Lucy made sure I had my head on the pillow (oh darn).

When I finally got dressed I had lunch with Mitchell and my mom. Mitchell went with Grammy for the afternoon, so I came home to spend some quality time with Lulu and Owen. We read lots of books together, and after I took several runs through this one, Lucy insisted that Owey read it to her again (and again...). Owen loved it!

It was a nice day. Hopefully tomorrow will follow suit.
No comments:
Post a Comment