Saturday, January 23, 2010

Artistic Talent


Lucy has always enjoyed coloring. Here you can see how seriously she takes it. She often says "Mama, color me" (she omits the with) and will not start until I sit down with her. Sometimes she will ask which color I would like, other times she dictates what color I am to use and what I need to draw. Today it was turtles, like 20 of them all in different colors. If you look at the paper by her in the last picture, you can see them all.


She explored other talents today, too--managing to hold markers between her toes in order to get them to me. Interesting...

2 comments:

niki said...

Omg, the toe thing is too funny. Clarabelle has been experimenting with the exact same thing lately. She was eating gummies with her toes today...nasty!

Ken and K8 Rogers said...

Nice... just don't pass that little tidbit along to your germaphobic co-workers. They'll sanitize her feet! haha :)