So Lucy is apparently having trouble adjusting to hotel life here, as noted by her repeat performance of wakefulness last night... long story short, I've been up since 1:30 this morning, after being rouse at 4:15 the night before....
Noting our extreme fatigue, we scratched the Disney trip today and have rescheduled it for tomorrow. We decided to hang here at the hotel for the day instead. We played a rousing round of putt-putt golf this morning with Grammy B and Aunt Ruthie. Then after lunch we managed to have some quality time at the Pirate Pool! Later Ken and I took the kids to the little playground here too. It was topped off by taco dinner at Grammy and Ruthie's room. YAY!
Other info of note: Mitchell lost ANOTHER tooth last night in bed. There is more to that story but I'll save it for another post.
My connection here is oddly slow, so we'll see how many pictures I actually decide to upload.



1 comment:
Looks like you are all having fun!
Post a Comment