She is holding her head up very well and looking around following people as they move around her. She continues to earn gold stars for her behavior.... after her first day at daycare last week I was greeted with, "Your little girl is an absolute angel" from the staff. Way to go, Lucy!
Aside from being tired, my return to work has gone as well as can be expected. I've been lucky in that I had reinforcements at dinnertime the first few days back, and this week Ken didn't have to work Monday or Tuesday nights like he usually does. We also had 2 days of delayed starts due to the fog, and I took advantage of that and got some extra time in my classroom to re-organize after being gone so long.
On other fronts... especially front teeth... Mitchell has his first loose tooth! It may be a while before this first one wiggles its way out, but the process has started. I am sure he'll be trying to encourage things along so he can get his first visit from the Tooth Fairy. Maybe it will happen before his dentist appointment later this month.
No comments:
Post a Comment