Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday Monday....

Mondays can start the week off on the right foot, or they can be a thorn in your side. Today was more towards the former, thankfully. Today after school the kids played nicely while I made dinner (Yes, I really made a dinner. It wasn't take out or anything!). They even let me get a few pictures afterwards.

Here is Mitchell's wiggly tooth. Here's to hoping the Tooth Fairy visits him soon. How fun!

Here is Owen, being as crazy as ever, bless his heart!










And here is his bad self, tackling Mitchell, as he often does. The "big-little-brother" phenomenon has begun.... But they really do play well together most times. Even today it was all good natured fun.

















To balance out the boys, here is our sweet little Lucy again, who graced us with her first all-out laugh yesterday. We were at Linda's house when she did it.... how appropriate. I think she's saying she likes "Camp Linda" too! She tried out her giggles again today, much to our pleasure.

Here she is this afternoon, although she didn't quite know what to make of Charlie's kisses.

No comments: