Thursday, September 8, 2016

First Day, Version 2016

This summer I had to switch classrooms.  That was made more interested by the fact that pretty much both arms were on the Do Not Use list.  Thankfully, the kids helped me get my room ready.





The 2016-17 school year finds the Rogers' kids in 8th, 6th, and 4th grades. I am still running a Resource Room for kids with special needs.  The boys are both up in the Jr./Sr. High building, and Lucy and I are holding our own in the K-5 building.
 
Lucy Jane Rogers, starring as the 4th grader.
Owen Rogers, in the role of 6th grader. 
Mitchell Rogers, starring as the lone teenager of the house, 8th grader.

This year's shoes (who am I kidding???).  The current shoes.
I didn't get a new back pack this year, but I did get a new car.  No more mini-van!


No comments: