Monday, July 4, 2011

Summertime Fun

There are so many things that I love about summertime; one of the definite perks of the season is the abundant playtime outside.  The kids and I have been outside as much as possible.  They bike, swing, blow bubbles, splash in the pool, play soccer, run in the sprinkler, watch the chickens, and make chalk masterpieces on the driveway.  I pull weeds in the garden, trim grass, move sod, stain siding, play soccer, and my favorite of summertime activities, supervising them from my reclining lawn chair, with or without a book.
With all the playtime comes lots of smiles.  Hope you are smiling too.

 













Last night Ken and I were able to watch fireworks over Lake Meauwataka from our deck.  Very nice.  Tonight, we will take the kids to a Beach Bums game in TC.  They have fireworks after the game.  While it will be a very late night for the kids, I am sure it will be a great time. 

No comments: