The pond is right outside Lucy's room. The eventual riverbed/stream will connect to it and be visible from the big swing that I took pictures from yesterday.
Monday, June 6, 2011
Ponderific Project
Since we moved up here to the big house on the hill, we've been dreaming of adding a "water feature" to the side and back-corner of the house. "We" (and I can actually say we here, I really truly helped!!!) have finally been able to start that project. I had no idea that it was going to progress as much as it did yesterday; it went from still needing A LOT of dirt moved out to having the liner down and water in it before we went to bed. WOW! KUDOS to Ken for the massive effort on this. It will be great to see it come to life.
The pond is right outside Lucy's room. The eventual riverbed/stream will connect to it and be visible from the big swing that I took pictures from yesterday.
The pond is right outside Lucy's room. The eventual riverbed/stream will connect to it and be visible from the big swing that I took pictures from yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment