Friday, August 28, 2009

School Comes Calling....

Hard to believe that our "summer" has come rushing to a close. Seems like we've been here before. I went back to work for a few days this week and it was a good test run to get us all used to the routine again. Tuesday we start it all again. I will be teaching 3rd grade again, but will have a very large class.

Here are some cutie patooties I've been hanging out with lately. Their recent achievements:
  • Owen can ride a two-wheeler now if we hold the bike while he gets on.
  • Lucy is speaking in short sentences. Her clarity in saying "Mommy, stop it" is remarkable.
  • Lucy is singing a lot.
  • The boys love to play Spyro on Ken's old Playstation. They actually share and take turns and cheer each other on. WOW.
  • Lucy opens her own band-aid wrappers and puts them on for herself.
  • Mitchell is eager first grade to begin. Owen's preschool is on hold due to state funding issues.














No comments: