Here we are, nearing the end of July. I can hardly believe it. We've been keeping busy here as usual. Today I had a "special day" with Owen. He had an appointment in prep for Preschool this fall, so we took to opportunity and made it a Mommy and Owen day. We had loads of fun, despite the 58 degrees and frequent rain. I must have done something right, because he conked out in the car on the way to pick up Mitchell and Lucy.Could they be the next Blues Brothers??? ha ha ------->
Mitchell is very in to Hot Wheels and Ninja Turtles. His days are spent pretending--we are blessed that he has such an imagination! He is asking us to take the training wheels off of his bike.... not sure about that, but we'll see.
Lucy amazes us all. She spends much time rocking on all 4s and sitting by herself. She is trying to pull herself up on things but thankfully that hasn't happened yet. She claps and nods her head, and also shakes her head no. She is the proud owner of 4 teeth, and insists on eating whatever we are having. There will be no more baby food according to her!She is full of laughs and smiles often for her brothers. This bus is definitely one of her favorite toys. She will commando across the room for this one.



I love my sister!
She's mine!
No comments:
Post a Comment