Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lucy Jane Rogers


We've had quite an eventful week here in Boon. This is a picture of the boys and I Sunday afternoon... an almost 80 degree day! This our last shot as a family of 4.


And at long last, Lucy Jane Rogers has joined the family. Surgery went very well Monday morning, with her arrival at 7:32 am. She surprised Ken and I both with her size-- 9 lbs. 2 oz. (we had been guessing she'd be in the 8 lb range), 20 1/2 inches long, 14 1/2 inch head..... that is covered in DARK hair!!!!!! That was our other surprise. After the boys being bald for their first years of life, it was definitely a different look to see a baby come out with hair already!

She has been very kind to us so far--she is a marathon sleeper at this point in time, and is nursing well too. She and I were discharged today to much cooler Michigan (only 47 degrees and rainy today) and were welcomed at home by 2 very excited brothers.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congradulations!!!! What a beautiful baby girl! I'm so happy for you. Such a nice looking family.
Gina