This year for Spring Break we headed southwest to Arizona. Needless to say the kids were VERY excited to head off to new places. We drove down to Detroit in order to catch a VERY early flight the next day, but it was very worth the early wake-up!
As background information--I had suffered through 18 days of vertigo in March; in fact, I got a shot in my ear drum the day we left in efforts to stop the spinning. While the vertigo did break, I was exhausted and not so stable most of the trip. Everyone was really good about taking care of me throughout the trip, and I am sure it was a nice treat to get away.
| School's out! |
When we got to Phoenix later that day, we made our way to our friends' house and relaxed in the sunshine for a while. The kids loved shooting some hoops!

No comments:
Post a Comment