Sunday, July 17, 2016

Visitors for the 4th

Long-time friend Mark and his kids Kaitlyn and Max joined us for several days in July.  I cannot tell you how much fun we all squeezed into their stay, but I am quite sure they all went home exhausted.

Here are a few highlights from their trip:
Max and Owen were BFFs in the first 2 seconds after arrival.
SlapJack was introduced to the Rogers kids. 
 
We went golfing...


 
We also went out on a pontoon for a while; we had perfect weather for being out on the lake.




 
Another day we had lots of people join in the fun as we hosted our annual 4th of July cookout.













 
When it was all said and done, we wrangled everyone together for 1 picture with all of the kids.  

Can't wait to get everyone together again!!  I am go grateful for their visit!  Thanks Mark!  ❤️

No comments: