Tonight we cleared off the carpet upstairs and set up our dance studio again. This time, I pulled out my hip scarves when my belly dance music came on--boy did the kiddos like that! They made conga lines, twirled, jumped, and shook themselves just as much as they could manage to get those coins to make noise. Lucy kept singing, "Shake your booty! Shake your booty!" It was a ball. And, as an added bonus, I have these fabulous photos that not only make me smile now, but they will make me smile all the wider when I get to show them to their dates.





3 comments:
I love these pictures and the header on your blog!
happy new year!
Scarves Scarves
I can hear the laughter and the jingle jangle!
What a blast!
I want to play too!
xxxooo
I love your photos! Those kids looks so cute!
Alaska Fishing Lodge | Real Estate
Post a Comment