It's that time of year again! The 2010-2011 school year has begun, and it is a big day of firsts:
- Mitchell starts 2nd grade in Mrs. Jurik's "Cool Cats" room.
- Owen starts Kindergarten in Mrs. Richard's room.
- Mitchell and Owen started swimming lessons again. This was our 1st time at the new YMCA in Cadillac.
- Lucy will have her 1st swimming lesson ever this Thursday... with Mommy! She is very excited.
- Mitchell and Owen are also playing soccer this fall. Owen's 1st practice was tonight. They both have their 1st games this Saturday.
- I started my first day of teaching one of the Elementary Resource Rooms full time (It was complete with an IEP and SpEd meeting). I do not have to shuffle between classrooms or balance 2 jobs this year. WHOO-HOOO!
- We have a new K-6 principal, and a new superintendent. Lots of great potentials here this fall! YAY!
Here are our very photogenic children this morning, kindly humoring me wanting to take their "First Day" photos.



2 comments:
Awesome Photos!
I love the smiling faces and the open arms!
I'm sending hugs and smooches to three adorable kiddos!
Thanks! Your postcards made a huge hit last week. They toted them around for days. :)
Post a Comment