Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm in Trouble

So I received an email yesterday with the Subject = "Whassamotteryou?" from a very dear relative who was/is unhappy with the fact that I haven't posted since early July. Apparently I've been off having fun or something. July was filled with recuperation from the shoulder surgery for me, and now just over a month afterwards I am feeling much better. I am in PT and it is helping increase my range of motion. Bit by bit it moves around, and the pain is greatly reduced. YAY!

Also in July, most of the Rogers' clan made the trek into Chi-town for a weekend of relative frivolity. It was perfect. Once back home, we had visitors from the Keys for a few days. It was all a big hit.

Ken played in the Mesick/Manton Alumni Football Game again this year and it was fun to watch him get on the field again. Unfortunately, the score was not in our favor, but it was a good time anyway.

Somehow we've already found ourselves in August (dangit!) and days will continue to slip by all too quickly. Meanwhile, I intend to eek out every last minute of enjoyment that I can.

No comments: