This last week's weather has been nothing short of wonderful. The sunshine itself has been intoxicating. It has let us enjoy much quality time outside playing. Today's melting action yielded some excellent packing snow, so packing we went! All of the kids got involved. Lucy even started giving him kisses, though she refused to let that get captured on film. She has become quite the diva with the pictures, only allowing ones when she wants to, running or turning away giggling when she doesn't.
Mitchell is quite the reader now, and is enjoying math and writing very much too. One of the stories he brought home today tells the story, "If I was president I would make low taxes. My laws would be simple. I woud be nice. I would live in the white house." His pictures are more and more detailed each day.

Owen is thriving at school. He loves library day and rushes to unpack his new finds each week. He is smitten by his teachers, particularly Miss Amanda. They are all wonderful. He also loved it today when Tonia took the daycare kids to the Mesick Library for story hour. That was a BIG ticket bragging item on the car ride home.
Lucy. What can we say about this girl other than she is amazing? She loves her friend Emma at daycare. She announces my presence at daycare instantly, making sure everyone knows that "my mama" is here!!! She always makes sure she gets something for her brothers ("Owey too? Mitchell too?") but then will put them in their place if they get their hands on something she deems as her own.Ken and I are in countdown mode for ARUBA (yes, start singing the song--I am frequently seen/heard breaking into this tune in the hallways with whichever coworker I can grab). If I could, I would start packing already. More to come on that fantastic adventure for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment