I think I will forever hear Dad's voice singing that song to me each fall; no matter what kind of day it might wind up being, each time I try to sum it up I think of that song.Mitchell was eager to go this morning and he had a great first day of first grade. While I didn't get to see him right away (he got done at noon and went to daycare), he had nothing but smiles when I picked him up at 4. Things are good when you have friends in your class and the exact same backpack that your good buddy. YAY!
Owen is having a rough spell--lots of nightmares lately. Not sure how to alleviate his concerns that a giant bunny that zaps him is not actually outside his window.
Lucy continues to grow and talk nonstop. When I asked if she was my baby girl she said no. I asked if she was my little girl and she again said no. Then I asked her if she was my big girl and she says "yeah!"...all this from a girl who will turn 2 in just a month.
No comments:
Post a Comment