Monday, March 3, 2008

Marching Forward... or Stumbling with Fatigue

Owen decided to "get up" at 4am this morning and turn on his lights!!!!! We may not have known except for Lucy needed a feeding at 4:30 and I heard Owen babbling downstairs. Mitchell apparently heard his brother and was rustling around too. This does not bode well for the day. Owen and I "discussed" the need for more sleep and I left. I have no idea if he actually went back to sleep or not, but I wasn't waiting to find out. Judging from his manic behavior the rest of the day, I'd bet not.
Today I didn't have school due to icy roads, so the kids and I played at home. Thank goodness for the roads, as we were all too tired for our own good. We had a visit from Grammy to help break up the day, and that was very nice for everyone. Here are the boys thoroughly enjoying her presence.


Lucy has been sick since Thursday. She's had a nasty cough and stuffy nose. This is the first stretch that I would say she's been cranky for any length of time, but I suppose she is entitled. She is also teething quite a bit...I wouldn't be surprised if we see her first chomper arrive soon. She started to perk up today, and here she is again, ready to share her smiles.
















And if you couldn't tell from her Cubs attire, she and I are both ready for baseball season!

No comments: